The Invisible Circus

A spectacle of rants, raves, sorrows, excitement, and more. Step right up.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sorry but i sort of dislike boys today

Since I feel so down on the males of my species thought I should listen to some L7 and that is not helping me feel much compassion for the boys. Perhaps that is why I chose it. I am so not interested in dating! I get online to see what is out there and if anyone would even see my pic and think "she's decent." Well it must be slim pickings on this particular site I choose cuz I have gotten bombarded with emails. I am not tooting my own horn either - I was amazed by it. - truly. I thought maybe one or two inquiries. Point is I chatted with someone who I completely hit it off with and now I am aggravated by it all. Why should I care if he chats with others - isn't that the point of online dating? Why should I care if he emails and says he wants to chat and then doesn't IM me? WTF? I don't want to date for fuck's sake! And yet all i can think is stupid boys!!!!

So now I am chatting with someone and not nearly as interested as I was in this other guy. Sucks. What sucks more is that I am sucked into it all like a stupid know-nothing. I am actually getting manic in my email and IM account updates. Not good. I have work to do. I don't need to be chatting with anyone at 11 at night - I need to be studying. Oh, for fuck's sake. If they can put me on all these other pills, why can't they give me something to keep me from doing stupid shit like this.
ugh!
sorry boys - it ain't you, it's me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home