The Invisible Circus

A spectacle of rants, raves, sorrows, excitement, and more. Step right up.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long Time No Post

I haven't been on here in ages, but feel like maybe I have the time and the need to be back. I have been doing a good job managing my mental illnesses. Back on all my meds after a time off one of them. I am having some trouble sleeping, which results in sleeping in the morning and taking naps in the afternoon. I need to find a way around that. I can't be in bed all day when I need to be productive.
Any advice on that?
Got some good news today and also have been getting lots of work done the last couple of days. Now, if I could only understand the theory I am reading for my dissertation all would be great. A new man in my life for the past six months who is more supportive than I could have imagined anyone could be. He is 110% in my corner on everything. An excellent listener to boot. In love, yes.
So, basically. Wanted to say I'm back and better than ever, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home